Welcome or Register

Real Estate News

Loudoun approves one of its largest new developments in decades

Loudoun officials have given the green light to plans to build roughly 3,700 new homes near two planned Metro stations, one of the largest developments in the county’s history. The county’s Board of Supervisors approved plans for an Ashburn project dubbed “Silver District West” Thursday night on an 8-1 vote, ending a roughly four-year-long debate over its design. Supervisor Kristen Umstattd, D-Leesburg, cast the lone dissenting vote. Detroit-based Soave Enterprises, the company behind the…

Dayton housing market continues brisk pace

Home sales remain strong across the Dayton region. That’s the verdict from Dayton Realtors in its monthly housing report. In February, a total of 915 homes and condominiums changed hands, a 4 percent hike over the same period last year.  In addition, the average sales price in Dayton tallied $160,300, up 4 percent from the prior month.  A healthy housing market is a sign of an overall strong economy.  February also saw a cumulative sales volume of $146.6 million, a jump of 8 percent from…
agent photo
Lakefront Real Estate™ LLC
Serving Lake Hartwell
And Surrounding Lakes
866-LAKE-866 (866-525-3866)
866lake866@lakefrontrealtors.com
www.lakefrontrealtors.com

LICENSED IN GA. & SC
 

Mobile MLS Search

The MLS search is now available on your mobile phone along with your saved searches . Nothing to download, just type

lakefrontrealtors.com  into your phones web browser and you will be taken to our site. 

You may search the MLS or Login to your account with us and view your Saved Searches.LAKEFRONT REAL ESTATE, LLC

Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb iconiHOUSEweb | Admin Menu